We realize that an employee’s choice of Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) to manage a Retirement Savings Account (RSA) will go a long way in determining his or her quality of life after retirement.
Therefore it is our responsibility to provide capital preservation, competitive investment returns and outstanding customer service to each client who entrusts us with their retirement funds.
We take this responsibility seriously…we take YOU very seriously.
When you choose us, you get The ARM Pensions Advantage of:
- Client focus (Best customer service company in Pension Fund Administration: Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015)
- Credibility & Integrity
- Research based investment approach
- Excellent reputation and strong industry track record
How to Begin
To open a retirement savings account, fill our RSA Form:
- Complete all fields and submit a signed and clearly thumb-printed (Non-smudged left and right thumbprints) copy of the form to our nearest office to your location.
- On receipt of your duly completed for and the required supporting KYV documents, we shall obtain a PIN for you through the National Data Bank (NDB) of the National Pension Commission (PenCom) and notify you via SMS
- A hardcopy of your membership certificate will be sent to the address you indicated on your RSA form
- Please inform your employer/HR of your PFA details (PIN/PFA name, PFC account details) as provided on your membership certificate
- We will notify you via SMS once contributions have been remitted to us by your employer
- You can access your account online.
Why not take advantage of this opportunity? Kindly fill in your details in the form and an agent will be in touch shortly.